FMEA Online Training Course Catalog
Manufacturing and process engineers, quality managers, manufacturing operators.
5 hours (0.5 CEUs)
About the Course
AIAG-VDA Process-FMEAs (PFMEA) online training provides step-by-step instructions on how to conduct Process FMEAs using the 2019 AIAG-VDA methodology. Learners completing this training will be able to effectively participate on a PFMEA team and make immediate contributions to quality and productivity improvement efforts. This training is specifically focused on Process FMEAs. It follows FMEA guidelines provided in the AIAG-VDA FMEA Handbook, 1st Edition.
This training is for people who will participate on FMEA teams.
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Explain the purpose of conducting a PFMEA.
- Explain the methodology of the AIAG-VDA PFMEA process.
- Use the 5 T’s to plan and prepare for a PFMEA study.
- Work though each step of the 7 steps for conducting a PFMEA.
- Use the PFMEA Analysis Worksheet to document the results of the study.
- Customize the Severity, Occurrence and Detection Ranking Scales.
- Use the results of a PFMEA to trigger continuous improvement.
AIAG-VDA Process-FMEAs Training
- Lesson 1 | Why Conduct PFMEAs
- Lesson 2 | Brief History of FMEAs
- Lesson 3 | Overview of the PFMEA Process
- Lesson 4 | System Analysis (Steps 1, 2 & 3)
- Lesson 5 | Failure Analysis and Risk Mitigation (Steps 4, 5 & 6)
- Lesson 6 | Communication (Step 7)
- Lesson 7 | Helpful Tips