Manufacturing and process engineers, quality managers, manufacturing operators.
Time To Complete
5 hours (0.5 CEUs)
About the Course
Process FMEA Training (PFMEA) training provides step-by-step instructions on how to conduct Process FMEAs. Learners completing this training will be able to effectively participate on a PFMEA team and make immediate contributions to quality and productivity improvement efforts. While the training is comprehensive, it is specifically focused on Process FMEAs. Follows FMEA guidelines provided in AIAG’s FMEA 4th Edition.
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Explain the purpose of conducting a PFMEA.
- Explain the methodology of the PFMEA process.
- Assemble a PFMEA team.
- Define the scope of a PFMEA.
- Work though each step of conducting a PFMEA.
- Use the FMEA Analysis Worksheet to document the results of the study.
- Customize the Severity, Occurrence and Detection Ranking Scales.
- Use the results of a PFMEA to trigger continuous improvement.
Process FMEA Training
- Lesson 1 – What is a PFMEA?
- Lesson 2 – Purpose of a PFMEA
- Lesson 3 – Assembling a PFMEA Team
- Lesson 4 – PFMEA Start-Up
- Lesson 5 – 10 Steps to Conduct a PFMEA
- Lesson 6 – Getting More Out of Your PFMEA
- Lesson 7 – PFMEA Example